For developing firms, FEAST is an excellent source of speciality food manufacturing services, including co-packing. To bring agriculture and manufacturing full circle, it focuses on making shelf-stable products and using local supply chains. Salsas, chutneys, hot sauces, BBQ sauces, salad dressings, pickles, mustards, popped snacks, spice blends, and more are among the products available. The Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD) has granted FEAST a license, and it is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- 16,000 square-foot climate controlled production and warehousing space
- 24-hour security video monitoring
- Inventory control systems
- 3 loading docks
- Test kitchen
- Shared use kitchen available to rent by the hour*
- 1200 square-feet of furnished office space available for lease*
- Executive conference room
- Training and continuing education classroom
- Printing, fax, and wifi access
- Groen 100 gallon steam kettle
- Groen 80 gallon steam kettle
- Cleveland 40 gallon tilt kettle
- Vulcan 40 gallon braising table
- Walk-in cooler
- Baxter walk in oven
- Automated label machine
- Hobart VCM40
- G-head Gravity Filler
- Semi-automatic MAP machine
- Simplex multi head piston filler
- Unicap 8 head Capper
- AFM shrink Bander
- AFM classic Heat Tunnel
- Tilt Wrap CTI 360a Labeler
- Jet 2 Neo vid. Ink Jet lot coder
- Bunting Metal detector
- 48″ Accumulator
- Simplex multi-head piston filler
- 2x ALL Fill B-600 fillers
- Modern Packaging liquid filler
- Modern Packaging Auto-Capper
- Auto-cap sealer M-5
- Marburg Heat tunnel
- Universal Ink-Jet lot coder
- Universal R-320 label machine
- Bunting Metal detector
- Ketan 48″ accumulator
- Semi automatic weighing filler
- 2-bucket weighing vertical form fill and seal machine
- Nitrogen flush band sealer
For office and shared use kitchen leasing inquiries:
*Shared use kitchen requires licensing from MDARD*
Because of the potential sales on Amazon, we offer assistance to anyone interested in becoming Amazon sellers.
It is not enough to just list your product on Amazon and begin selling. Amazon has strict standards that sellers must adhere, including appropriate photos and description, FAQs, privacy policies, return and refund procedures, shipping rates, and gift services content.
Commonly known as FBA, is a service that allows Amazon sellers to outsource their shipment to Amazon. Therefore, after you make a sale, they are in charge of having your product stored, picked, packed, shipped, and delivered to your consumer. As a result, logistics costs are reduced. However, if you request it, Feast Detroit can deliver your product directly to your consumer without using FBA.
Also known as PPC (Pay per click). This is used to promote your products on Amazon’s platform. You may need to run ads as a new seller in order for others to notice what you’re selling. Your spend on Ads will be determined by how competitive the market for your product is.
As an e-commerce platform, product reviews are one of the most important factors in gaining client trust. We can then develop tactics to increase the number of reviews.
By managing your Amazon store, we can send reports on how we are performing on ads, inventory, listings, and other aspects.